In this post we show how slow decision making in last mile logistics has left last mile to be a source of the most untapped value in sand’s value chain. We cover why it is challenging to make fast decisions in last mile and the cost of those slow decisions. Finally, we introduce the concept of digital transformation, and how it differs from todays digital solutions.
This is the third post in our series of posts about ongoing transformations in last mile logistics. Miss our previous post? You can read it here.
Read More in Our Digital Transformation of Last Mile Series
We will soon be sharing information on the following topics as part of our series of blog posts on how to digitally transform last mile logistics.
- Digital Transformation of Last Mile: Sand's Last Mile Economics
- Digital Transformation of Last Mile: Last Mile Complexity
- Digital Transformation of Last Mile: Last Mile Complexity Demands Exponentially Faster Decision Making
- Upcoming: How does digital transformation create exponentially more value than digitization?
- Upcoming: How do you digitally transform sand logistics?
- Upcoming: What value does digital transformation of last mile logistics create for E&P, OFS, Trucking Companies, and Sand/Transload companies?
- Upcoming: What value does digital transformation across all payloads in drilling, completion, and production create for North America’s Oil & Gas Sustainability?
Download the App Today
ShaleApps SANDi™ mobile A.I. assistant reduces Sand NPT and Truck Detention to deliver more sand with less trucks – guaranteed.