The slides here detail the core issue of efficiency (i.e. loads / truck / day) and detail the challenges of last mile sand logistics, their causes, and the inefficiencies that result.
This is the second post in our series of posts about ongoing transformations in last mile logistics. Miss our first post? You can read it here.
Read More in Our Digital Transformation of Last Mile Series
We will soon be sharing information on the following topics as part of our series of blog posts on how to digitally transform last mile logistics.
- Digital Transformation of Last Mile: Sand's Last Mile Economics
- Digital Transformation of Last Mile: Last Mile Complexity
- Digital Transformation of Last Mile: Last Mile Complexity Demands Exponentially Faster Decision Making
- Upcoming: How does digital transformation create exponentially more value than digitization?
- Upcoming: How do you digitally transform sand logistics?
- Upcoming: What value does digital transformation of last mile logistics create for E&P, OFS, Trucking Companies, and Sand/Transload companies?
- Upcoming: What value does digital transformation across all payloads in drilling, completion, and production create for North America’s Oil & Gas Sustainability?
Download the App Today
ShaleApps SANDi™ mobile A.I. assistant reduces Sand NPT and Truck Detention to deliver more sand with less trucks – guaranteed.